We expected more from the Union budget 21-22. While the focus has been on infrastructure, FM has allocated Rs. 93,400 Crores for roads only, no allocation has been made for development of Smart Cities. Though FM talked about double digit growth of the manufacturing sector for India to become $5 Trillion economy, no roadmap has been laid out for the same. We also need more clarity on how Rs. 2217 Crores allocated for setting up 42 Urban centres to tackle pollution problem will be used. Change in definition of Small companies may benefit some Small-scale companies, provided more support for Small scale companies are announced.
Recent Blog Posts and Press Releases
- iRAM Technologies secures four new Smart Cities projects – TechCircle
- Homegrown IoT company iRAM Technologies bags 4 new projects in Dahod, Pimpri Chinchwad, Rajkot and Kohima Smart Cities- BW Smartcities
- iRAM Technologies bags multiple smart city projects- The Hindu Business Line
- Homegrown IoT company iRAM Technologies bags 4 new projects in Dahod, Pimpri Chinchwad, Rajkot and Kohima Smart Cities
- Post-Budget Reaction 2021 in Construction Technology